Tract is a leading national design practice of Landscape Architects, Urban Designers & Town Planners, with offices in Melbourne, Geelong, Adelaide, Sydney and Brisbane. We work collaboratively to deliver design excellence and create enduring project outcomes. We are currently seeking an AutoCAD or MicroStation Technician to join our Melbourne team.
About The Role
This role is ideal for technicians working in engineering or architecture, who are keen to explore and tackle a greater variety of project works across landscape and urban design fields – showcasing an attitude for continued improvement.
The role will involve the drafting and development of design tasks to cater for the diverse range of projects we undertake. Problem solving, as well as a proactive approach is fundamental, as you will be a core component in the production and delivery of design outputs.
We are willing to up-skill the right candidate who is passionate, energetic and exercises their initiative.
With Tract, you will benefit from:
- Diversity in the range of projects you are able to work on
- Opportunities for career advancement though professional training, mentoring, and continued professional development
- 6 month contract (potential of offer of extension or permanent employment, however not guaranteed)
- A vibrant, professional and social work atmosphere, with a great work/life balance
- Salary negotiated in line with experience
Successful applicants will have:
- Demonstrated experience in landscape architecture, engineering/architectural drafting or a related design field
- Intermediate to advanced skills in AutoCAD or MicroStation essential
- A relevant tertiary qualification is ideal (engineering/landscape architecture or similar), yet not essential
- Experience with ProjectWise or other document management systems looked upon favourably, yet not essential
How to apply:
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and this role is of interest, please submit your application via Seek today: https://www.seek.com.au/job/37669861
Any questions or for further information, please contact Will Dodgin.