Thompson Berrill Landscape Design (TBLD) is a creative, industry respected and exciting multi-disciplinary design firm with an industry reputation for excellence in open space planning, landscape design, environmental design, waterway design, graphic imagery and innovative construction technology. A full-time position is available for an immediate start in our Manly office for a Graduate Landscape Architect / Architect, preferably with some office experience.
Why work at TBLD?
We have a huge diversity of clients and exciting projects, including work in public domain, streetscapes, open space reserves, waterways, environmental sites, national parks and bespoke innovative built form. We undertake diverse, challenging and rewarding projects which allow us to develop creative and innovative site responsive design solutions. Would you like to be part of our passionate and supportive design team? Work in our sunny and spacious studio located in central Manly, a short walk from Manly Beach, with easy access by bus, ferry, car and bike.
What would you bring to the position?
You would have an enthusiasm and professional commitment to work on a diversity of exciting major projects and a passionate interest in the design and planning for both the natural and built environment. We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Graduate Landscape Architect or Architect to join with, and be supported by, our passionate Manly design studio team.
Your core skills would include:
· Excellent interpersonal, written, spoken and graphic communication skills
· An enthusiasm and commitment to work as part of a design team on a wide range of exciting projects, from undertaking research and design development, design presentations, through to CAD documentation and assistance with construction administration.
· High level of accuracy, ability to listen and passion for attention to detail.
· High level of competency in AutoCAD, 3D, visualization and design software is essential
· Demonstrated skills in sketching, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
Your application is to include:
· A concise and personal written response to this Graduate Landscape Architect / Architect position, specifically demonstrating your core relevant skills, academic and work experience and professional interests and why you want this position.
· Availability to start immediately and work status.
· Curriculum Vitae
· Your design folio that demonstrates your core skills, expertise and experience (in PDF) or
· Link to web-based folio as above
Please email your application to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, attention TBLD Office Administrator, by 20 November 2018.
Please note the following:
· You will need to have the right to work as a citizen, resident or with an appropriate Australian working visa (not holiday visa)
· Salary would be commensurate with your experience
· Available to commence work immediately