JW CONCEPTS is a growing locally focused Landscape Architectural practice based in Brisbane.
We provide personalised service for Landscape Architecture and Environmental Management including Open Space Recreational Planning, Vegetation Management, Residential Design, Environmental Design, Placemaking, Urban Design and Landscape Management.
We are involved with resolution of impacts on all scales of development and the provision of sustainable and environmentally conscious design solutions.
An opportunity exists for a Senior Landscape Architect with min 2yrs experience or a LA / Project Landscape Architect with a min of 2yrs experience with a desire to progress professionally to a Senior role and pursue environmentally based design work in a collaborative team environment.
- Practical experience in projects including Concept Design, Contract Documentation and Administration
- Client, Consultant and Contractor liaison is essential for applicants
- Preparation of construction documentation and Project Delivery Experience
- Perform site visits & report on Quality
- Preparation of submissions
- Develop industry relations to generate new opportunities
- Min 2 yrs industry experience
- Project Management Skills
- Graphic and communication skills, AutoCAD and Adobe suite experience minimum
- Good communication skills
- High level of organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously & within a team environment
If you think you have the drive, talent and passion that compliments our team, please forward applications and resume/ portfolio to Jonathan Weinert via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be legally able to reside & work in Australia and hold a current C class licence.