You can make a difference: join our team and design as though people matter and the environments around them are of vital importance.
We are seeking a team player who cares about detail, quality design and drinking copious tea or coffee!!!
This career move means that:
· You will be connected with diverse clients, academics & organisations across Australia, who seek our practice’s input to their projects
· You will work collaboratively with well-regarded architects, landscape architects, artists, manufacturers, consultants, thought leaders who value our innovation
· At any given time, projects of ours are under construction, and you can learn directly from the translation from innovation to reality
· You will contribute meaningfully to Australian policy, Standards development, National & International Guidelines & Frameworks etc. for outdoor settings for children & young people
· You will be generously supported in opportunities for additional training, gaining skillsets, attending courses or conferences & CPD events etc.
Things we believe:
· Design is drawing
· Design is observation and communication
· Good design takes time
· Good design balances aesthetics with people’s needs
· Enjoyable design combines humour & patience in equal quantities
You will need the following:
· Between 2 and 5 years’ post graduate landscape architecture experience (more is also appreciated)
· An AILA accredited university degree in landscape architecture, or degree in architecture, or industrial design
· Proficient skills in Adobe CS5 (Photoshop & InDesign)
· Intermediate experience in AutoCAD, with project specific track record
· Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
· Hand drawing skills are desirable
· Experience in working in an Australian office
· Fluency in English – written and spoken
· Australian Citizen or permanent resident
· Car & current NSW driving licence – essential
How to apply:
Ring Fiona Robbé on 9653 1045 or 9653 2503 (AH). Provide a cover letter with bullet points outlining how your experience addresses the above criteria. Submit your CV, including 3 referees. (max 10 pages in pdf format, less than 10mb). No dropbox (or similar) links.