Out From The Blue (OFTB) is seeking applications from Landscape Architects (min. 1 years’ experience) interested in joining a dynamic design studio that engages all disciplines of design.
OFTB is a high-end residential landscape architectural firm in inner Melbourne designing and implementing contemporary spaces for their varied clientele. We aim to create beautiful and functional spaces through the intelligent use of materials and forms. We find influence and inspiration through our exploration of multi-disciplinary design.
As a small practice you will have the opportunity to work and be involved in all aspects of projects from concept design to handover to the client, as well as assisting with the day to day running of the design office.
We are seeking applicants who:
· Have a Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited University & min. 1 years’ relevant post-graduate experience
· Possess confident communication & presentation skills and have good written English
· Have an innovative and multidisciplinary approach to design, & a flexible and lateral ability to think outside the box to problem solve
· Have the desire to manage and implement your own projects and workload
· Have an interest in horticulture and plant design
· Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
· Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, Autocad and Microsoft Office are essential.
· Have experience in design, documentation and graphics.
This position will initially include a probation period, with the possibility of leading to a full time role. Training in 3D modelling software specific to our industry will be provided as part of this package. The salary will be negotiable and commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in joining the design team email your PORTFOLIO that demonstrates your experience and skills, and your CV to James Lascelles at: email@example.com