Etched Projects is looking for a passionate and talented landscape architect with 2+ years experience to join our boutique design studio based in Richmond, Melbourne.
You will be required to undertake and support the preparation of concept plans, town planning, design development and documentation packages. You will be liaising with Melbourne’s leading architects and developers, across a range of residential, commercial and industrial projects.
We aim to encourage creative ownership within projects whilst also supporting your personal development. Client relationships will be a key focus within this role.
About the role:
· Working across all areas of design including Concept Design, Town Planning, Tender Documentation and Contract Administration
· Liaising with clients, consultants and contractors
· Preparation of submissions and concept documentation
· Preparation of tender documentation
· Leading and supporting end-to-end design process from fee acceptance to delivery of final document(s)
· Project management and data entry
· Ensuring that each project meets the required timeframe and represents the Etched brand appropriately
· Accredited degree in landscape architecture
· 2+ years experience in a similar role
· Self-motivated and able to work with a collaborative team
· Strong visual, written and verbal communication skills
· Plant design knowledge
· Landscape documentation knowledge (i.e. tender/construction)
· The ability to work independently or collaboratively
· Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn
· Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
· An Australian resident with no visa restrictions
· Current driver’s licence (preferable)
· Hand drafting
· 3D Graphics (Sketch Up, Revit or similar)
· Adobe suite (Photoshop & Indesign)
· Microsoft office (Word
Full-time and part-time positions are available. If you are passionate about Landscape Architecture and looking to develop your design and management skills within a collaborative working environment, please get in touch. Salary range will be commensurate with experience and demonstrated abilities. Start in early 2019.
Please send a brief cover letter, your CV and portfolio (combined PDF file, less than 10MB) including referee contacts to: email@example.com by Thursday 31st January, 2019. Only successful applicants will be contacted.