Who We Are
FIELDWORK Associates work closely with some of Australia's leading architects on high-end residential, commercial and rural projects. In a short time the company has developed a reputation for creating site sensitive landscapes with atmosphere.
The position will suit a recent graduate entering the field.
The primary role is that of landscape drafting through all stages of design from concept to detailed documentation. You will also be required to attend site meetings.
The successful applicant will have:
· Passion for landscape
· Basic knowledge of Vectorworks or demonstrated CAD experience on a similar platform
· Proficiency with the Adobe Suite
· High level communication skills both written and verbal
· High standard of personal presentation
· A thorough approach to record keeping and attention to detail
· Self motivated and willing to show initiative
· Must be a permanent resident
Work as part of a creative team, where ideas are shared across projects. Our office is located in Wolloomooloo, close to the Art Gallery of NSW and the Botanic Gardens as well as great cafes and a ten-minute walk to Kings Cross Station.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
The position is available now.
Please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org