Join the Tract team in our Geelong office!
Tract is one of Australia's leading award-winning national design firms, with offices in Melbourne, Geelong, Adelaide, Sydney and Brisbane. We work collaboratively to deliver design excellence and create enduring project outcomes.
Join our small, growing, local Geelong based team. Our Geelong office has all the benefits of being part of a national design firm that encompasses five offices and has over 60 landscape architects to engage with, while also enjoying the great coastal lifestyle which Geelong offers. Our office is centrally located in the heart of Geelong CBD with its revitalising laneways and burgeoning bar & restaurant culture.
We are involved in a range of interesting projects ranging from tourism, institutional, residential, retirement, commercial & environmental projects.
Tract's benefits and culture encompass:
- An inclusive atmosphere, where fresh ideas and innovation combines with our years of expertise
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of collaborative projects
- Continual learning and professional development through: mentoring programs (design, towards leadership and professional development), scholarships, design forums and critiques
- Great work/life balance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
We are looking for an experienced Senior Landscape Architect who has:
- Sound post-graduate experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in a design office in the preparation of high quality presentation material and construction documentation.
- Excellent design, graphic, verbal and written communication skills, and is highly motivated.
- An awareness of key contemporary issues across the industry and a desire to participate
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Create Suite and SketchUp.
- MicroStation is an advantage, but not-essential.
Interested? Please visit out careers page to submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio: https://tract.com.au/career-opportunities/