• Fantastic career opportunity
• Long established practice
A Total Concept Landscape Architects & Pool Designers is an award-winning landscape architectural practice in North Sydney. Our projects are diverse and range from high-quality domestic properties, acreage, multi-housing and commercial projects. Due to an ever-increasing number of exciting projects and desire to expand further, we are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Minimum of at least five years post graduate experience preferably some in residential design
• Relevant tertiary qualifications
• Flair for design and an ability to problem solve
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in client initial consultations or a willingness to learn
• Ability to manage and multi-task a wide range of small to medium sized projects while maintaining attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Proficiency in preparing landscape concept plans, master plans, development applications, complying development applications, tender and construction documentation and details, contract administration
• Experience in leading and mentoring team employees
• Experience in developing and creating new client opportunities
• Sound knowledge of Vectorworks or similar CAD program
The person we seek will enjoy a vibrant small office, flexible hours, wide variety of tasks, interesting projects and a pleasant working environment in a suburban terrace with cafes nearby.
Attractive salary based on experience and ability.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com.
65 West Street, North Sydney