URBAN & CIVIC
EPCAD is a leading Perth Environmental Planning, Urban & Civic Design and Landscape Architecture firm that has been overhauling local and international spaces for close to 25 years. As a team, we collaborate and have been involved in a multitude of greenfield and brownfield developments and estates, boutique and apartment developments, resorts and custom public opens spaces, and have been a leader in projects from master planning through to delivery on the ground.
We are on the lookout for a friendly, highly motivated and experienced Senior Landscape Architect to join our talented team. Ideally you will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience to take on a role as a Senior Landscape Architect.
Your role will involve a range of tasks including Master Planning, Concept Design, Design Development, Detailed Contract Documentation and Contract Administration on a broad range of projects ranging from new communities, schools and colleges to parks and civic spaces.
Integral to the role of a Senior Landscape Architect, the position requires the following skills and responsibility:
• An ability to work independently reporting to the Directors
• Liaising with clients, approval authorities and other project consultants
• Ability to deliver a sound, clear and precise documentation package
• Management of individual and Project Team’s time against budgets
• Committed to team working, organisational skills with ability to execute tasks to given deadlines and budgets
• Possess strong communication skills
• Fully competent in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator, and SketchUp is desirable
The successful applicant will:
• Be capable of starting work as soon as possible
• Have a Landscape Architecture degree with accreditation by the Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA) or equivalent
• Be a member of AILA or equivalent national professional association
• Applicants must have an existing right to work in Australia, to be considered
We offer a friendly, professional work environment with an opportunity for career development and advancement. We look forward to receiving your CV with recent examples of your work (please, no university work) showing the range of your skills (in the strictest of confidence) to our office email: