Tract is a leading national design and planning practice uniting the professional disciplines of landscape architecture, urban design, town planning and 3D media to provide innovative solutions for complex projects.
Tract is currently searching for their next Senior Landscape Architect to join their talented and multi award winning team in Southbank, Melbourne.
We have a large portfolio of diverse projects including infrastructure, residential, recreation and tourism, education, health and public realm – let us know your passions and desired career path!
Benefits and Perks
- · Great work/life balance
- · Paid Parental Leave
- · Income Protection Insurance
- · Travel Scholarships
- · Mentor program
- · Professional Development
- · Brand new office with roof terrace, overlooking the Yarra and the CBD
- · Social workplace, with various events throughout the year
- · Much more
What we’re looking for
- · Registered Landscape Architect (RLA) or equivalent experience;
- · Demonstrated experience in a design office, managing projects, and the production of high quality presentation material and construction documentation.
- · Experience in construction phase/contract administration advantageous.
- · An awareness of key contemporary issues across the industry and is keen to participate
Interested? Please visit https://tract.com.au/career-opportunities/ to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!