Join the Tract team in our Sydney office!
Tract is one of Australia's leading award-winning national design firms, with offices in Melbourne, Geelong, Adelaide, Sydney and Brisbane. We work collaboratively to deliver design excellence and create enduring project outcomes.
We are a growing team and on the search for a Landscape Architect and/or Senior Landscape Architect to join our North Sydney studio. We can offer the right person the opportunity to progress their career in a vibrant, contemporary, multi-disciplinary design environment.
Tract has an office culture that promotes:
- An inclusive atmosphere, where fresh thinking combines with our years of expertise
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of collaborative projects
- Continual learning and professional development through collaboration and mentoring with our senior landscape team
- Social aspect through our Tuesday tours, team lunches and Friday night drinks.
- Great work/life balance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
We are looking for an experienced Senior Landscape Architect who has:
- Proven post-graduate experience at a similar level.
- Demonstrated experience in a design office in the preparation of high quality presentation material and construction documentation.
- Excellent design, graphic, verbal and written communication skills, and is highly motivated.
- An awareness of key contemporary issues across the industry and is keen to participate
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Create Suite and SketchUp.
- MicroStation is an advantage, but not-essential.
This is a professional role with opportunities for career advancement and continuing professional development. Salary for this role is negotiable and will be commensurate with your experience.Interested? Submit your Cover Letter, CV, and Portfolio through our careers page https://tract.com.au/career-opportunities/