We are designers, landscape architects and urbanists connected by our purpose – to create projects which challenge and delight, whilst enhancing the lives of people and natural systems in an enduring way.
We are influential, city-shaping leaders, recognised globally for what we design and how we think.
All our people across our studios are united in responding to the possibilities of place by interweaving conceptual ideas with digital technologies, systems and practices. We draw on our global team’s thinking, to locally deliver site responsive, generous places where people want to be.
With operations across Australia and China, ASPECT is now seeking a talented and experienced Senior Landscape Architect to join our Brisbane Studio team.
We invite applications from candidates seeking full-time work, who are degree qualified in Landscape Architecture or equivalent, with at least 5 years post-grad industry experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead a project team of 2-3 Landscape Architects
- Supervising junior staff to deliver projects including delegation of tasks, reviewing all work and active mentoring,
- Provide design excellence and project management to complex multi-disciplinary projects,
- Display expertise in design, project inception and documentation to completion of construction,
- Demonstrate proficiency in the various computer based programs including AutoCAD, VectorWorks, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator,
- Assisting Studio Directors in implementing and managing protocols and systems,
- Demonstrate high levels of awareness of contractual responsibilities and knowledge of Australian building and planning regulations,
- Confidently present in a variety of formal and informal settings, and
- Manage client relationships on the behalf of the Studio.
Our ideal candidate will be required to work on medium to large scale projects, design development through tender and construction documentation, and undertaking site inspection for projects during construction phase. Candidates will need to demonstrate experience in these phases of work across multiple projects in their portfolio.
Our workplace culture is extremely supportive, creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT staff member include:
- A busy calendar of office social events,
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program,
- Brand new, open plan, light filled Studio in buzzing Woolloongabba,
- Fantastic company culture and work environment,
- A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and work examples to email@example.com.
For inquiries please call Deb Robbins, Studio Director on 07 3847 8755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.